Saturday 26 September 2015

Designing Next-Gen Virtual Reality Gaming Experiences

fb-vr It wasn’t until I conquered my first dungeon in The Legend of Zelda at my friend’s house that I decided to throw a convincing tantrum at my parents about why I also desperately needed my own Nintendo Entertainment System. Fast forward a few years and the global gaming market is expected to rake in $86.1 billion in revenue in 2016. Driving this projection is the expected quick… Read More http://ift.tt/1WpOFWl

1 comment:

  1. Virtual reality can be defined as an upcoming technology that makes users feel in a Virtual Environment (VE) by using computer hardware and software. It was originally conceived as a digitally created space which humans could access by donning special computer equipments. It enables people to deal with information more easily..

    Virtual reality booth

    ReplyDelete